August 21, 2009

Contest: Prophecy of the Sisters Swag

I totally forgot I was participating in the PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS launch. Bad word ninja! (What can I say? England is distracting. And I miss it.)

Book Cover

But I'm hosting a really cool "Gorgeous Goth Guys and Girls Contest." You can tell how cool it is by the consonance. The prize pack includes a Prophecy playlist CD, Hot Topic gift card, Prophecy bookmark, Prophecy magnet, signed Prophecy poster, nail polish, candy, choice of DVD between Wuthering Heights or Interview with a Vampire. Michelle Zink is a generous lady.

Here's how to enter:
Dress up in your own interpretation of Victorian Gothic. Entries can be traditional, steampunk-inspired, contemporary Gothic ala Hot Topic, etc. Participants get an entry for each picture or video submitted.

However, I know some people are uncomfortable with showing their face and such and I'm not giving ya'll that much time. Therefore, I'm allowing you just to find a really cool photo that represents Victorian Gothic to you or to draw something.

This contest will end September 4th.

8 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Have an award over at my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://contests-freebies.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-bed-with-books-contest-prophecy-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Congrats!! Please enter me....swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a link to your contest and my pic of Victorian Gothic clothing at my blog

    http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/

    I was really surprized how many clothing sites there were for this fashion. Fun contest!

    zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win this book, I am
    a new follower.

    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to win this!!!
    Thankyou!! :D:D

    -Lindsay

    lindsay15photo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...