March 3, 2011

Save Texas Schools with BookPeople

I'm sure everyone knows about school budget cuts in the United States by now. The Save Texas Schools March and Rally is on March 12.

From now until the 9th, if you make a purchase at BookPeople and show them this flyer, a portion of the sale will go to Save Texas Schools. Don't live in Austin? Type "Save Texas Schools" into the notes field when you checkout online.

Book Cover

I know I'll stop by BookPeople during this time, to see Kim Harrison on tour with PALE DEMON, the latest in the Hollows series. After that I intend to swing by the Forever Young Adult Book Club at the HighBall where they will be discussing PLEASE IGNORE VERA DIETZ. (Don't forget that I reviewed it this week.) I'm glad I'll be in Austin on one of the days they're meeting!

Book Cover

P.S. Contest coming tomorrow!

P.P.S. PALE DEMON is $26.99. $26.99! My budget will be blown. At least some of it will go to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...