November 8, 2009

October Round-Up

Sorry for disappearing for a week. The good news is I'm now officially graduating a semester early! (Also, I now belong to a frat, which is odd, even if it is an academic honors society.) I can't believe that I've only got a year of college left. (Technically, I only need 21 hours to finish off both my majors, so it isn't even going to be a heavy year.) I also had a couple of birthday parties to attend, because I'm just that cool.

Come back tomorrow for a guest blog by Karen White.

Contests and Promotions

Cirque du Freak prize pack

Nancy Holder prize pack
Winner: Kristi of Books and Needlepoint

Signed LOVE, MEG hardcover
Winner: Chelsea, the Page Flipper

Interviews and Guest Blogs

Nancy Holder

C. Leigh Purtill

Reviews

ICE SONG

HUSH, HUSH

SECRET SOCIETY

THE DEMON'S LEXICON

THE HOLLOW

KISS OF LIFE

BROTHERS, BOYFRIENDS, AND OTHER CRIMINAL MINDS

SOUL CATCHER

BLOOD KIN

THE DARKEST WHISPER

AFTER

I also wrote about my experience at the Austin Teen Book Festival.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! My last class is tomorrow, so I'll officially have a degree and a diploma :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really exciting! Congratulations. What are you going to do now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating early - I need to go back to school - I have enough credits to graduate, but they are from 3 different colleges so I need to find one now where I can take the minimum and actually get that diploma!

    Thanks for hosting the Nancy Holder contest - I'm excited to get these books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Which academic frat are you a member of? Are you PBK??? (like me!!)

    And congrats to Chelsea who won my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo-hoo! HUGE CONGRATS!!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I wasn't expecting to meet another PBK'er so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe...we are few but we are legion.

    Like superheroes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the Nancy Holder contest - I'm excited to get these books!

    Lingerie Affection

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...