Now for a short Q&A with M. J. Rose, the author of THE BOOK OF LOST FRAGRANCES! Don't forget to read the excerpt and enter the contest posted earlier.
1. What are you currently reading?
The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters
2. Are any of the characters in the book inspired by people you know in real life?
The perfumer in the book, Robbie L’Etoile was inspired by a perfumer I met in Paris, Olivier Durbano.
3. As a pioneer of the e-book industry, what do you think about the explosion in popularity of Kindles, Nooks, etc.?
It's exciting that readers have so many choices of ways to read - it doesn't matter to many writers how readers read us, as long as they read us.
4. Where do you normally write?
Wherever my laptop is.
5. What would be your favorite meal?
Lobster and champagne.