June 8, 2013

48HBC: Six-ish hours down . . .

At six hours down I have:

Finished THE SAVAGE BLUE by Zoraida Cordova, 191 pages, 2 hours
Read PARADOX by A.J. Paquette, 240 pages, 1 hour 45 minutes
Wrote reviews of THE SAVAGE BLUE, PARADOX, and THE MENAGERIE by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland (plus a few other blog things), 2 hours

Total so far: 431 pages, 5 hours 45 minutes


  1. I'm interested to read your review of The Savage Blue--I realized that I've totally missed that series and after seeing you mention it here I'm intrigued! Good luck as the Challenge continues!
    -Kelly (@onesmartcupcake)

    1. My review goes up this Tuesday, if you're still interested then!

  2. I'll be circling back for your review of The Savage Blue too.


Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...