June 30, 2009

20 Things in 20 Days: Clue #20

To celebrate the launch of Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler, I'm blogging clue #20 for the 20 Things in 20 Days Scavenger Hunt. Answer clues and challenges to earn points toward the 20 Things grand prize, including 6 signed books from 2009 debut authors! Get a clue... June 11th-30th at 20 Things in 20 Days!

Book Cover

Today's clue:

In Twenty Boy Summer, Frankie often carries her video camera for capturing spontaneous and silly interviews. For 20 Things clue #20, our final clue, film a video interview of yourself or someone else about books, boys, summer, or some clever combination! Post your video on YouTube or other video sharing site and link to it here in the comments. 6 points. 1 to 2 extra points for super creativity, hilarity, or tomfoolery.

Wait... today's a bonus clue day!

For a chance to earn more points, check out today's bonus clue at Reading Rocks.

7 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCpDpPyNi2o


    I was a little timid - so nothing terribly funny. It's my first video! :)

    bittahsweetharmony@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://reader-writer-lover.blogspot.com/2009/06/twenty-boy-summer-contest-clue-20.html

    I left the video on my bloggg!

    It isn't all that creative. :P

    infinitemusic19 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never vlogged before, so I had fun with this. You can find the vlog right on my blog: http://feedyourimagination.blogspot.com/2009/07/books-boys-summer.html

    Kristin (email = dazdnconfusd@comcast.net)

    P.S. I don't know why the frozen screen before you hit play looks so messed up. I promise that's not a face I make on a regular basis or anything haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my video. Sorry it looks weird:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7xhsxQ5RFU

    lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a video this morning, but it wont upload! Both of the computers I have--one wont even go onto the internet and the other is being so slow and wont upload my video! It's so unbelievable! And it's almost midnight! It's given me a headache. . . . =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it works!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piZrx5uuEjQ

    Jessica-MJ@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com

    I have a video but I don't know if it's too late to post! I actually sent Sarah Ockler an email a few days ago asking if I could post it a day late but she never replied..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...