June 25, 2009

Books Read in 2009 (Weeks Twenty-Four and Twenty-Five)

I wanted to let ya'll know that next week marks half a year, so I'll try to do a summary of my reading thus far.

Week Twenty-Four

Book Cover

One More Bite (Jaz Parks, Book Five) by Jennifer Rardin (Review copy)

Queene of Light (Lightworld/Darkworld, Book One) by Jennifer Armintrout (Review copy, ARC)

Book Cover

ghostgirl: homecoming (ghostgirl, Book Two) by Tonay Hurley (Review copy, hardcover)

Curse the Dawn (Cassandra Palmer, Book Four) by Karen Chance (Bought, reread)

Book Cover

Midnight's Daughter (Dorina Basarab, Book One) by Karen Chance (Bought, reread)

My Bonny Light Horseman: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, in Love and War (Bloody Jack, Book Six) by L. A. Meyer (Library)

Book Cover

Streams of Babel by Carol Plum-Ucci (Library)

Week Twenty-Five

Book Cover

Dragonbreath by Ursula Vernon (Review copy, ARC)

Carter Finally Gets It by Brent Crawford (Review copy, ARC)

Book Cover

Surf Mules by G. Neri (Review copy, ARC)

Death's Shadow (Demonata, Book Seven) by Darren Shan (Library)

Book Cover

Magic in the Blood (Allie Beckstrom, Book Two) by Devon Monk (Bought)

Simply Irresistible (The Elite, Book Three) by Jennifer Banash (Review copy)

Book Cover

Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, Book Two) by Richelle Mead (Review copy, ARC)

Persistence of Memory (No series, but same universe as her other books) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (Library)

Book Cover

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, Book One) by Lisa Kleypas (Bought)

Wicked Lovely (Faerie Chronicles, Book One) by Melissa Marr (Library)

Book Cover

No Such Thing as the Real World: by An Na, M.T. Anderson, Beth Kephart, K.L Going, Chris Lynch, Jacqueline Woodson (Library)

Persuasion by Jane Austen, ed. Linda Bree (Bought, textbook)

3 comments:

  1. Lots of good reading! If I did this my blog entry would be huge (I've read about 150 books - yes I'm nuts).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yeah, you're crazy. For sure. LOL I wish I could read this much in two weeks.

    I really want to read No Such Thing as the Real World. Looks good.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, I still have to get through ghostgirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...