February 10, 2013

Con or Bust Auctions

Con or Bust is a cool program that helps fans of color attend SF/F conventions.  You may or may not agree with their mission, but February is their big fundraising auction.  And there are lots of cool goodies up for bid.

There are a ton of books of course - signed, ARCs, first editions, all sorts! - as well as crafty goods, critiques, and a bit of personal shopping.  Most items are currently at the very affordable level, so I'd be sure to check it out and make a few bids if I were you.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this at all! Thanks for the heads up. I may have to check that out for my husband, although he has plenty of geeky stuff already, hah.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any geek knows you can never have too much geeky stuff.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...