December 11, 2008

Bingeaduckia!

The Good, The Bad, and The Unread has teamed up with The Book Binge to bring you Bingeaduckia. Click on the picture to the right to be taken to the games and prizes!

You can find an introduction at both sites.

You can also begin working on the Scavenger Hunt, hosted by Rowena.

The ladies at both sites have put a lot of work into this event, so go forth and have fun!

I know my blog is aimed more towards the YA community than the romance community, but it's all a community of book lovers. And what could be a better time to come together than just before the holidays?

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. =)

    Hey, I have awarded a "I Love Your Blog" award in my blog. Feel free to check it out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeepers Creepers, Liviana. Thank you! Now you are testing my capabilities as a blogger, since I never know how to tag or anything else. I'm just a boring old writer/photographer.

    I have to learn this hard stuff. I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...