September 12, 2011

It's not new book smell, but . . .

Because I'm blind, I just noticed Karen Harrington's comment on this post.

Photobucket


Paddywax has a library collection. "Poe" sounds like my kind of scent - cardamom, absynthe [sic], and sandalwood.

Scent geeks might also be interested in Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. They have scent collections inspired by everything from comics, fantasy novels, authors, literature, and the Hero Initiative. Pretty cool, huh?

Neither one is really in my candle/perfume budget, but they look like a good value based on the sites. Anyone have experience with either company? (Or know of any other fun bookish scents?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...