June 6, 2014

48 HBC Update 2

Time after update 1: 1:53

Since my first update, I read A TIME TO DANCE and wrote reviews of A TIME TO DANCE and COLD CALLS.  I also wrote two reviews for TGTBTU.  I spent twelve minutes finishing my review of "The Kraken King and the Scribbling Spinster" by Meljean Brook, which has an Asian hero.  I also spent 30 minutes writing a review of SIDEKICK by Auralee Wallace, in which a major character is Indian.  (Well, it isn't said outright, but her name is Indira and there is a reference to her having dark skin.)

Adding in a couple of minutes for this post and I am at 4 hours.  I am going to spend a little time blog hopping now, and then start CALIFORNIA BONES by Greg van Eekhout.  I'll also listen to a bit more of FAT ANGIE while I pack.


ETA:  I spent 40 minutes on social media and then 30 minutes listening to FAT ANGIE.  This will probably be my last update for awhile.  I'll be reading a lot as I get ready and travel tomorrow, but probably won't write an update until sometime after I get there.

ETA2: I accidentally listened to 30 extra minutes of FAT ANGIE.  Now it's really time for me to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reading, Liviana! I'm impressed with your speed at both reading and writing the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! I hope you got a good amount of sleep and good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got plenty of sleep! (Which does go a bit against the spirit of the challenge . . . )

      Delete
  3. Good job! I really need to get started on the many reviews I have waiting to be written...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...