October 15, 2015

Cybils 2015: Possible YA Speculative Fiction Nominations

Today is the last day to nominate books for the 10th annual Cybils Awards. You can nominate one book in each category.  Here is the nomination form. I'm a panelist for YA Speculative Fiction, so I'll be focusing on that category.


First, here are some YA Speculative Fiction suggestions from other bloggers:
Stacked
Jean Little Library
Bookshelves of Doom
Unknown
Si, Se Puede--Yes, you can!

I'll second the following suggestions that have not yet been added to the list:
  • Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Death Marked by Leah Cypress
  • Sound by Alexandra Duncan
  • Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
  • The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
  • Lizard Radio by Pat Schmatz
  • Spelled by Betsy Schow
  • 13 Days of Midnight by Leo Hunt
  • This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
I'd like to throw the following suggestions into the fray:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for suggesting The Novice :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I totally forgot that Mortal Heart was pubbed too late for the 2014 awards. I hope someone nominates it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, someone tried to last year! I keep hoping for it to be nominated, because it is absolutely a contender.

      I also recommended several books that just squeak in this year, since people might not be aware.

      Delete
    2. My other picks got nominated, so I went ahead and nominated it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...