February 19, 2009

Books Read in 2009 (Week Seven)

Read more than I expected. To be honest, I read one of these because it was short, eagerly awaited, and I needed to relax. The rest served purely procrastinatory purposes.

Week Seven

Book Cover

Pride (Werecats, Book Three) by Rachel Vincent (bought, eBook)

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, Book Three) by Ally Carter (review copy, ARC)

Book Cover

Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, Book One) by Carrie Vaughn (review copy)

Should I start linking to my reviews of these?

2 comments:

  1. Yes you should link your reviews to it. I really want to know how Kitty and the Midnight Hour is; I've been wanting to read that book for a while now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...