March 2, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

That's right, it's my second blogiversary and twenty-first birthday month-long celebration. Unfortunately, I've been a little distracted this year. Fortunately, I've still got a great line-up!

March 3 - Rachel Hawkins
March 4 - Wendy Wax
March 5 - Blog questions for Bree Despain (until March 12)
March 8 - Jennifer Hubbard
March 9 - Amy Brecount White
March 11 - Bonnie Doerr
March 22 - Alisa Libby
March 23 - Holly Nicole Hoxter
March 26 - Leah Cypress
March 31 - Christina Gonzalez
Not yet scheduled - Bree Despain
Not yet scheduled - Alexandra Diaz

Unconfirmed (My fault, I'm working on sending questions and topics to everybody):
Naheed Hasnat
Judith Graves
Kristin Walker
Mindi Scott
Jacqueline Houtman
Kimberly Derting
Rhonda Hayter
Margaret Gelbwasser
Cynthia Jaynes
Jen Nadol
Mara Purnhagen
Jackie Dolamore

As a bonus, Daisy Whitney is going to write a super-secret column for IBWB. It's gonna be awesome ya'll.

You can start earning bonus entries for the big blogiversary contest by making buttons and e-mailing them to me. Nope, prizes are not going to be announced yet!

Featured reviews this month:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
The House of Tomorrow by Peter Bognanni
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am jealous of your list of interviewees!! Especially Leah Cypess...I just read "Mistwood" and LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...