April 14, 2009

'09 Debut Authors Challenge


I'm having trouble with the VC Andrews Challenge, but hopefully I'll catch up in the summer. In the meantime, I'm joining The Story Siren's '09 Debut Authors Challenge. Since I'm lazy, I'll just aim for her number: 30 books by debut YA or MG authors.

So far I have read:

1. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
2. Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd
3. Hottie by Jonathan Bernstein
4. Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
5. Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
6. Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbott

Off the top of my head, I own but haven't yet read:

1. Bite Me! by Mel Francis
2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
3. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
4. Willow by Julia Hoban
5. Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
6. Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag
7. Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith

I should receive the following YA Debuts for review:

1. Initiation by Susan Fine
2. Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman

This post will be update as time goes on. (Actually, I should link to related reviews and interviews already.)

3 comments:

  1. Read Beautiful Americans! That's just my unbiased opinion, of course!

    Lucy

    www.lucysilag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I resist an unbiased opinion like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hate to argue with someone like Lucy, but I'm thinking you should probably read BITE ME! first...

    :D

    www.melissafrancis.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...