April 1, 2009

The Big Winner!

My birthday is

*drumroll*

March 17!

How many people commented on both my birthday and my blogiversary post? 12. That's right, Cecilia (the epic rat), Diana Dang, Erika Lynn, deltay, Alyce, Lauren (Shooting Stars Mag), techyone, LuAnn, Elie, Polo.Pony, Lenore, and Thao were the only ones eligible for the big prize. And the big winner was

*longer drumroll*

Cecilia!

Also, YA Bookrealm never claimed the ARC of DEATH BY DENIM and swag so I hereby award that to Sena.

ETA: The author contests March 18-31 will remain open until April 6.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That was a awesome prize pack!

    Are you going to announce the winners of the author visit posts as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drumrolling is fun :) This was an awesome month, Liviania - guest posts, giveaways, etc! I am a little sad to remove your giveaway button from my sidebar (it's too cute!)

    How much fun is being born on St. Patrick's Day? :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Cecilia!! Congrats! And a happy belated birthday to you Liviania!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and yet another Happy Birthday to you Liv!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo. I randomly commented on one of the posts and it was your birthday. It feels good to know ^^ Congrats to the big winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my stepmother's birthday too. Hard to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sent you an email! Thanks!! :)
    sena
    sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...