April 7, 2009

Second Half Winners!

Meant to do In My Mailbox, but got distracted by my lappie going wonky. Four hours of magic later and I fixed it. But I'm back in time to announce the winners!

(Also, be sure to come back on Thursday for a guest blog from Tricia Mills, author of HEARTBREAK RIVER.)

Lenore won a signed copy of LAMENT from Maggie Stiefvater.

Leigh and Erika Lynn won signed copies of STARFINDER from John Marco. These will be shipped after the book releases in May.

asherz86 won CAMILEON from Shykia Bell.

Ally in WA won JANE IN BLOOM from Deborah Lytton.

Polo.Pony won an ARC of ALSO KNOWN AS HARPER from Ann Haywood Leal and Henry Holt.

Diana Dang and Valorie won bookmarks from Cheryl Renee Herbsman and myself.

Llehn won a signed ARC of WHEN THE WHISTLE BLOWS from Fran Cannon Slayton.

Book Spot won a copy of RED-HEADED STEPCHILD from Jaye Wells.

taterbug and scottsgal won signed copies of A WALK THROUGH A WINDOW by kc dyer.

Shadows won a signed copy of either WICKED GAME or an ARC of BAD TO THE BONE from Jeri Smith-Ready.

If you won something in the first half, I still have your addy. If not, send it to inbedwithbooks AT yahoo DOT com.

11 comments:

  1. Hooray for computer magic! :)

    I cannot imagine how long that must have taken you to run all these through the randomizer!

    Congrats to all the winners and may they enjoy all their pretty books and goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad you got your laptop fixed! A wonky lappie is not fun! Thanks for working so tirelessly on all the author interviews and on the giveaways. In Bed With Books rocks!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when there are computer problems. Glad the problem is solved. Congrats to everyone! (I'm so jealous!) These were great giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?! That's awesome. I was sooo not expecting to see my name when I clicked through :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipee! I get to read a new book!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for bookmarks! =D

    Oh, tell Ms. Cheva I have received the book yesterday. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a lot of giveaways... Congratulations, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @the epic rat: It took about an hour to compile all the names and run 'em through. I was very familiar with some of the names by the end.

    And yes, hip hip hooray for computer magic!

    @Llehn: Thank you! But the authors did a lot of work too.

    @Wrighty: Just keep entering! It'll happen eventually.

    @Lenore: Seriously. You'll love LAMENT.

    @taterbug: Thank kc for donating it!

    @Diana: I will. You're welcome!

    @NotNessie: It is - and you were entered in a bunch! (See above familiarity with names.) Don't worry, there are more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to be running a corporation, dear L., after you finish so magnificently running this site. I mean, I hope you never finish running this site, but my oh my do you achieve a lot here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...