April 9, 2009

Books Read in 2009 (Week Fourteen)

Another slow week. But at least I finished le boy's book!

Week Fourteen

Book Cover

Chasm City by Alastair Reynolds (borrowed)

Book Cover

Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbott (review copy, ARC)

Book Cover

My Little Red Book by Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (contest, hardcover)

Angel Densetsu (vol. 11) by Norihiro Yagi

MY LITTLE RED BOOK was interesting and definitely good for young girls, but now it reminded me of how much getting my period sucks and it isn't going to end for thirty years or so. I do wish those movies they show you in elementary just straight up said, "Look. There'll be blood on your underwear. M'kay?"

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I've seen Watersmeet around and it looks pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good selection!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments on getting your period are hilarious! I always say...if men could just get one period just one time that they'd be so much nicer to us! LOL

    Too funny, Liv!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...