April 16, 2009

Books Read in 2009 (Week Fifteen)

Hey guys! Vote on one of these books for what I put in my bag this weekend:

1. Bite Me! by Mel Francis
2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
3. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
4. Willow by Julia Hoban
5. Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
6. Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag
7. Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith

Week Fifteen

Book Cover

City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, Book Three) by Cassandra Clare (bought, hardcover)

Book Cover

Curse the Dawn (Cassie Palmer, Book Four) by Karen Chance (in bookstore)

Book Cover

Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, Book One) by Lisa Kleypas (review copy, eBook)

10 comments:

  1. I vote for Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev because I loved it soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth is supposed to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUp! The Forest of Hands and Teeth seem good. I'm not quite sure what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to hear what you think of Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm outspoken, but I still say Willow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote goes for The Forest of Hands and Teeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So hard to choose but I will have to say go with BITE ME or EYES LIKE STARS because those are the two I would want to read the most!!! Have fun!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Willow looks really good! Eyes like Stars is supposed to be awesome too ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...