February 10, 2010

Challenges

One of my resolutions was to participate and complete two challenges this year.

I am going to do the 2010 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren. I barely missed my goal with the 2009 challenge, so I'm going to once again aim for 30 books. I will make a post on the 14th or so of every month to track my progress. (That way I don't fall just a little short again.)

The Story Siren

I am also going to participate in the POC Reading Challenge, Level 5 (read 16-25 POC books). This challenge has its own blog. Like the other challenge, I will make a month post tracking my progress. I will try to write reviews of the challenge books even if they aren't review copies.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your challenges. I have 10 right now and I think that may be too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining the debut author challenge! i think it's going to be a lot of fun! hope you enjoy all your books! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...