February 9, 2010

Vladimir Tod and Vampire Academy Swag Contest

Yes, the MY SOUL TO SAVE contest is still open.

Photobucket

SPIRIT BOUND, the fifth Vampire Academy novel by Richelle Mead, comes out on May 18th.

I haven't read this series yet, but I've heard good things and I love the other books I've read by Richelle.

Book Cover

ELEVENTH GRADE BURNS, the fourth book in The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer, came out today.

This series may be aimed at boys, but I'll admit to liking it. It's fun, and Heather clearly knows her vamp literature.

(You can read about my close encounter with Heather Brewer here.

And you could win a really cool prize back that contains swag for both. It includes:

*Big, signed posters of both covers (and believe me, both covers look awesome big)
*A Vampire Academy Graduate T-shirt
*A Vlad Tod logo T-shirt
*Vampire Academy temporary tattoos
*Vlad Tod buttons

The contest runs for two weeks, until 2/23. The publisher, Penguin, is providing the prize, so I again have to limit it to U.S., non-P.O. box addresses. Don't worry international readers - I'll have a contest for you soon. (By which I mean next week.)

23 comments:

  1. I just read VA and I really liked it. Not sure why I waited so long, but I am going to read the rest, that for sure.

    I would love to be entered, great prize!

    zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to enter this contest. What cool prizes!

    sharonluvscats(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely LOVE to be entered! What am amazing prize pack. Especially the posters and the Vampire Academy TSHIRT! That is wicked.

    :) Erica
    thebookcellar@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Vlad books!!!!! I can't wait to read this new one.

    foltzsfantasticbooks at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Vlad books yet but I plan to soon. They sound really good :)

    Raelena
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Contest! Please enter me...
    jmlib923@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please enter me!

    And I, too, like a lot of series that is intended for boys. Like the Inheritance series, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. So you're not alone. :)

    Thanks,
    Kelsey
    krae991@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to enter!

    Lauren
    laurenscrammedbookshelf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard nothing but positive things about the Vlad series, and need to get started on it soon. However, I do love me some swag lol, please include me!

    chicareader@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved both series and would love to be entered. (:
    bratdownstairs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to enter!

    catsontheshelf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me! gilgar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may have squealed like a big loser when I saw the VA swag you were giving away for this contest! So excited! Please, enter me!!!

    Betrayedkisses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omigosh! I love swag!

    yan.pocky(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me please :)

    Lucy
    delightfulreviews[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please count me in. I just love Vlad!

    lizzi0915 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Count me in please! I'm always up for some AWESOME swag!

    regietc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a series I haven't tackled yet. I would love to enter.

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome VA swag! Count me in on this fabulous giveaway!

    the.other.cullenist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome swag. Count me in! I would love to win.

    Sue
    okibi_insanity[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  21. this sounds great, i would love to enter, i love the vampire academy series, my favorite character is rose!

    Lasha
    arudd908@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please enter me, I've been meaning to read VA

    Thanks for the contest!
    barbrafl737 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love both of these series!

    naggy8(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...