February 3, 2010

I'm so excited!

I don't know if ya'll have heard of BookArmy, but it's a social networking site for readers like Goodreads or LibraryThing. The most obvious difference is that its based in the UK rather than the US. (I'm pretty sure I joined while I was in the UK, but can't remember.) My favorite feature is the ability to go to books that have a Browse Inside excerpt available from the publisher.

Anyway, the reason I'm excited right now is the site editor made a list of her top 50 book blogs . . . and I'm on the list! I think of this as a very small blog in a getting-bigger-everyday pond, and thus can hardly believe it. So yeah, I'm just sharing my happiness.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations - I made it on the list too! I was so stoked, and I love that its based in the UK...whoohoo to us *clinks champagne glass*

    x
    Aimee
    http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...