February 21, 2010

In My Mailbox

I haven't done this in awhile, but I received several books last week and thought, "Why not?" This meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel

Book Cover

Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz

Book Cover

Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland

Book Cover

Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

Book Cover

The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

Book Cover

I also bought The Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole, as well as two cookbooks.

Book Cover

8 comments:

  1. Envious! I want B+V and Brightly Woven. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great ones, love the look of Scones and Sensibility. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing about Scones and Sensibility and The Cinderella Society. I will have to get copies!

    Enjoy your books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brightly Woven looks so good! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yann Martel's Life Of Pi is a really good book.

    I have an award for you: http://gossipingaboutbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait. This is the second scone-ish title I've discovered in my blog travels in these past five minutes. Am I missing something? Should I be eating more scones?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps you should. Cream tea does make the afternoon better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...