June 8, 2014

48 HBC Finish Line

My time ended at 6:15, but I was on the road and couldn't update everything until now.

Since my last update, I spent one hour on social media, 25 minutes writing my DIVIDED review, and 30 minutes writing my SCREAMING DIVAS review.  It took me an hour and a half to finish CALIFORNIA BONES.  Then I read GOLD METAL WINTER by Donna Freitas, which took an one hour and fifteen minutes.  Next I read FEATHER BOUND by Sarah Raughley, which took one hour.  I started WHEN MR. DOG BITES by Brian Conaghan.  I read for 30 minutes and finished 25% of the book.


My total time is 16:50, with 1:40 on social media and 15:10 reading and writing reviews.  I read 8 1/2 novels in addition to a selection of kids books, for a total of 2,677 pages.  I wrote 5 1/2 reviews.  Hopefully I won't be traveling next year!  This is two years in a row.

10 comments:

  1. Very intriguing list of titles. I hope to check many of them out this summer. Great job doing this while traveling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do pick some of them up.

      Delete
  2. Ah! Donna Freitas was my professor for a few years! I was even her research assistant for one of her early books. She's the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with the reads (coming back later to check out more reviews) and like how you shared your stats. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you're interested in the reviews.

      Delete
  4. This is quite an accomplishment! You read pretty quickly also. Took me three hours to read a 180 page book. And you did all this on the road!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is a road I am very familiar with.

      Delete
  5. You did really well, especially considering you were on the road! I'm impressed with your speed both at reading and at writing reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...