June 6, 2014

48HBC Update 1

I finished COLD CALLS, which took a little less than an hour.  (50 minutes, actually.)  I listened to FAT ANGIE for one hour and one minute.

Before I write a review of COLD CALLS, I'm taking a brief break to go get dinner.  I had leftovers for dinner, but I left them at work.  (Yes, it was brilliant.)  Luckily, I have a coupon for a free sub at the new Jersey Mike's.  I'll probably read on my Kindle while I'm there.  First up on my Kindle is A TIME TO DANCE by Padma Venkatraman.

This update took two minutes to write. Total time so far: 1:53

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I have so many books I need to review...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far I've reviewed four books I needed to review thanks to 48 HBC!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...