June 7, 2014

48 HBC Update 3

I know I said it might be late, but I didn't mean this late!  Today has been a day full of visiting family, so I didn't get as much reading done as I might have.  (I was also called on to navigate at some points, since my dad had never driven to Fort Worth from my apartment.)  I still got some reading done.

I started with DUALED by Elsie Chapman, which took me one hour and forty-five minutes.  Then I moved on to its sequel DIVIDED, which took me an hour and fifteen minutes.  My third book of the day, SCREAMING DIVAS by Suzanne Kumata, took one hour.  Then I started CALIFORNIA BONES, which I have read for 25 minutes.  I'm glad I didn't start it last night, because that first chapter would've given me nightmares.  (I'm not sure it won't, even having read it in the middle of the day.  That's not a scene I'm going to forget soon.)

I read to my nephew for 30 minutes.  He picked out a selection of books including THERE'S A WOCKET IN MY POCKET, DIGGER THE DINOSAUR, OH MY OH MY OH DINOSAURS, THE POKY LITTLE PUPPY, and BEDTIME BEAR.  I also played Mad Libs with my niece for fifteen minutes, but I'm not sure if that counts as reading.

Last night I was at 5:40.  I am now at 10:35, plus 5 for writing this post.  (Plus 15 if you include the Mad Libs.)

New total: 10:40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...