April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (1)

I've seen this meme many times at The Adventures of Cecilia Bedelia and decided to give it a try. It is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read. Open it (or scroll) to a random page. Post two, non-spoilery sentences along with the title and author. Share!

"I know you want to talk to me about what I've learned in the past few weeks but honestly there's not a whole lot to say."
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody (Advance Review Copy), p. 156

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite link-ups. It is so much fun to see what others are reading and see a snippet from the book. Your teaser is great!

    Here's my TT:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-42412.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...