May 21, 2009

Books Read in 2009 (Week Twenty)

My niece was in a bad mood today. Luckily she's been happier after her nap.

After I get home from vacation, I promise there will be more reviews. Plus, I have a theme planned for later in the summer!

Week Twenty

Book Cover

Dull Boy by Sarah Cross

Book Cover

Bloody Good (Bloody Trilogy, Book One) by Georgia Evans (Review Copy)

Book Cover

Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey (Review copy)

Book Cover

Tales of the Madman Underground: An Historical Romance 1973 by John Barnes (Review copy, ARC)

Book Cover

Eyes Like Stars (Theatre Illuminata, Book One) by Lisa Mantchev (Review copy, ARC)

Book Cover

The Lost Hours by Karen Harper (Review copy, ARC)

4 comments:

  1. I swear, I wish I read as fast as you. Bloody Good looks like a lot of fun though. I want to read it.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to teach the rest of us the art of speed reading! I wish I could read that many books in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody Good was fun! And I'm having a contest to win a copy next month!

    As for speed reading, I'm technically not a speed reader (ie, I don't skim). But I don't know how I do it. Both my parents are fast, but I'm a little faster than them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look forward to your summer theme. any hints?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...