May 14, 2009

Books Read in 2009 (Weeks Eighteen and Nineteen)

I did forget some last week! I shall now rectify that.

Week Eighteen

These

Book Cover

Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, Book One) by Jaye Wells (Review copy, ARC)

Book Cover

Prey (Werecats, Book Four) by Rachel Vincent (Review copy, ARC)

Week Nineteen

Book Cover

Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Laura Lipton (Review copy)

Book Cover

Bite Me! (AJ Ashe, Book One) by Melissa Francis (ARC)

Book Cover

Ravenous (The Dark Forgotten, Book One) by Sharon Ashwood (Bought)

Book Cover

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!/The Student Council President is a Maid! (vols. 1-4) by Fujiwara Hiro (Online)

2 comments:

  1. Bite Me looks good and I really really still want Red-Headed Step Child.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these look really good, and I'm adding them to my book wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...