May 13, 2009

"Waiting on" Wednesday (8)

This meme is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine.

Since I just finished BITE ME! by Melissa Francis, I want to read the sequel, LOVE SUCKS! which will be available in Spring 2010 from HarperTeen. No cover or blurb yet . . . of course, BITE ME! won't be available until August.

Book Cover
AJ Ashe isn't a typical seventeen-year-old vampire (as if there is such a thing as `typical!') Her ex-boyfriend is now her stepbrother. Her two BFFs are in a huge fight and AJ's caught in the middle. She's totally framed for cheating on a Lit test. And now, apparently, the fate of humankind lies in her little undead hands. Like that's fair. What ever happened to the good old days when all a vampire girl had to worry about was the occasional zit and hiding her fetish for necks?

I have two contests that end Memorial Day, but first I need to make some notices about old ones.

Cecilia, Diana Dang, Valorie, and Polo.Pony - ya'll should get your prizes soon since I now have packaging for them. Sorry for the wait.

The blogiversary winners of CAMILEON and JANE IN BLOOM never reached me and I couldn't reach them by e-mail, so I selected new winners.

CAMILEON goes to Fatalis Fortuna and JANE IN BLOOM goes to Briana. Please e-mail me your addresses so that I can forward them to the authors.

Also, the Body Image Week winner never contacted me. The new winner of that copy of JANE IN BLOOM is vvb32 reads. Please e-mail me your address so that I can forward it to the ladies at MFA.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I was wondering about those bookmarks! Thank you for letting me know! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has a sequel? I never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of that book! And it sounds interesting. I'll have to check out bite me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm a winner! Thanks! Look forward to Jane in Bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title treatment. It does make me want to sink my teeth into the book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you enjoyed BITE ME! can't wait to read your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...