June 30, 2012

June in Review

You might have noticed that I posted quite a bit this month.  There were two reasons for that.

1) I tried participating in more social activities.  I never did anything like MotherReader's 48 Hour Book Challenge in college because I felt like I couldn't promise much time or effort.  But now I can and I'm trying to find what sort of activities work for me.  I am going to participate in The Book Rat's Austen in August, so look forward to that.

2) I posted a review almost every day.   This was to help me catch up on books I needed or really wanted to review.  This will slow down throughout July and August, but I hope to keep posting reviews for at least two books per week.

What did you think about the deluge of content?

1 comment:

  1. I like knowing you, where you go, what you read, so I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...