September 14, 2012

BBAW: The Finish Line!


It's day five of Book Blogger Appreciation Week and time to say goodbye to the event for another year.  Sadly, the event coincided with compute problems and I basically wasn't able to get on at all on Thursday and likely won't be able to explore much today either.  It's still been fun!

I think the interviews were the highlight of the week.  It was a great way to learn about a number of bloggers quickly.

I also loved clinking on random names on the daily link lists and finding all sorts of new blogs.  I can get stuck in my blogroll, so it's nice to discover some new blood!  The first day was also great for finding new blogs to read since everyone recommended their favorites.

The conversation has also been wonderful.  It's lovely to talk to so many bloggers every day.  I'll have to try to keep it up!

What did you like best about BBAW?

18 comments:

  1. For me it's been finding new book bloggers to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to get your computer issues resolved. :-( That's no fun. I enjoyed the week too and am sad to see it go. Still, it's exhausting trying to keep up with everything. LOL I think I need a week off of blogging just to regroup--and read actual books.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're mostly solved now. I had to wipe my system, so right now I'm redownloading all my programs and transferring my old files.

      I'd be regrouping except I need to babysit!

      Delete
  3. We are so dependent on our computers. I hate it when I don't have net access...!!

    BBAW: Highlight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, having been blogging for several years, I often stick with the bloggers I know, but this time I made an effort to add some new bloggers to my list. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific answers! I agree -- interview day was my favorite as well. And it was just so much fun to randomly click my way around the part of the web where book bloggers rule!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clicking random names is one of the biggest highlights! I found going with the links I was drawn to most led me to some fantastic people. For me it was the community and interaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does it randomly. The interaction is key.

      Delete
  7. I agree with you - the interviews were (and always are!) the best part. BBAW is fun, and I'm glad you participated this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I did too. I can't believe I haven't before.

      Delete
  8. I loved both the chance to find new blogging buddies and reading everyone's awesome posts on what blogging means to them. So many wonderful sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "what book blogging means" posts were great. Such a variety of answers, all wonderful.

      Delete
  9. aw, sorry to hear about your computer problems, that stinks! But I'm glad you enjoyed the interviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...