March 15, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Alyce

Alyce writes At Home With Books. The first time I found her blog I was rather amused by the similar name. (And look! Another March baby.) She recently gave me a blog award, so I'll have to figure out who I'm passing that on to.

1. When is your birthday?

March 4th

2. When did you start your blog?

August 2008

3. What's your favorite month and why?

May - because the weather is warm and perfect.

4. What do you like about March?

My birthday and my husband's birthday are in March, so that is always fun. Also, the weather starts to warm up a tiny bit.

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

I was very excited to read Silent on the Moor by Deanna Raybourn. I just finished reading my advance copy a few days ago.

(I liked SILENT ON THE MOOR too.)

4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think there is a connection between being born in March and book blogging. They are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love Alyce!! It is getting a bit warm out...I got to sit outside and read a for awhile today, and I LOVE it. It's not too cold...not too hot. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by to see the post. I'm so incredibly far behind in my blog reading! :) Thanks for the mini-interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...