March 5, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Erika Lynn

I'm sure you've seen Erika Lynn around; her name shows up on a number of blogs. For those who haven't, she writes the charmingly titled Kiss My Book.

1. When is your birthday?

November 21

2. When did you start your blog?

Just a little over a month ago - Jan 17 - but I am having a blast with it.

3. What's your favorite month and why?

My fav month is October for sure and this quote explains why perfectly:
October is not only a beautiful month but marks the precious yet fleeting overlap of hockey, baseball, basketball, and football.
~Jason Love

4. What do you like about March?

It is my mom's birthday and of course March Madness in college basketball.

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson - March 19

8 comments:

  1. Aw, HEY ERIKA!!

    I'm not a sports fan, but I DO love watching hockey. not on tv though...i have to be there. more fun.

    and my mom's b-day is in march too. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liv! Did you know that your blog is fabulous? Well, it is! And to prove it, we are giving you the "Your Blog Is Fabulous" award!

    Check it out: http://myfavoriteauthor.blogspot.com/2009/03/your-blog-is-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i started my blog just a few days before you as well : D And my mum's bdae is in march too. What a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika Lynn is a rock star! I <3 YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Erika Lynn! I like October too-I love Halloween:)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should tally up all the "Favourite Month" answers and see if October comes out on top. There's a lot of us out there who seem to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thanks everyone, and of course Happy Birthday and Blogiversary to Liviana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...