March 19, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Shannon

Today's guest is really special: Shannon writes Flight Into Fantasy, but she also writes for TGTBTU. She's funny and a fellow Rob Thurman lover.

1. When is your birthday?

Jan. 19.

2. When did you start your blog?

I've been blogging on and off since about 2002. I started on livejournal as an emo teenager and eventually grew into the weird, ditzy space cadet I like to think people know and love. My current iteration of my blog was started in early 2008, but I took almost a year off to concentrate on reviewing for TGTBTU. Now I'm back on my own blog because I like having my own sandbox in which to play.

3. What's your favorite month and why?

Hmm. I have honestly not given this subject any thought at all. I suppose I'll say December, because I love the holidays and all the stuff that goes with them.

4. What do you like about March?


March is SPRING BREAK! You do not have any idea how ready I am for spring break. Well, no, I suppose you actually do, don't you?

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

I never pay attention to book releases months in advance, and so I have no clue what's going to be coming down the pike. I will say that I want Mark Henry's Road Trip of the Living Dead in a bad, bad way. But that's technically a February release.

5 comments:

  1. Long-time blogger, huh? That's awesome. And I miss Spring Break. *cries* LOL

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Spring Break's almost over for me.

    This is great - definitely discovering a ton of new blogs through this feature!

    & I've sent you a graphic for the blogiversary, hopefully it got there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another new blogger for me to check out. my blog list is getting out of control from this party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My spring break is next week. I am so excited. Also, this is the only other date I think could possibly be your birthday so I'm gonna go with this one also. I'm still confused, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...