March 11, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Thao

Hey guys, meet newbie Thao of the already reasonably respected Serene Hours. (She also made the cute buttons found on the First Week Summary post.) Another Marchling who started her blog in her second university term! Yay for coincidence!

She reminds me that I need to award the second ARC of WINTERGIRLS that was never claimed . . . if ya'll remind me I promise to get that done by Sunday.

1. When is your birthday?

At the end of March, 29th to be exact.

2. When did you start your blog?

On Jan 15th, right after I finished my first term in university.

3. What's your favorite month and why?

March is my favorite because it's my birth month, my mom's also.

4. What do you like about March?

My birthday is in it and a lot of cool books are on their way to the shelves : )

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. I've been wanting to read it every since I saw its cover, scary but intriguing. Not to mention the unique plot. I simply love it!

Psst! New trailer:

7 comments:

  1. wow there have been a lot of march birthdays popping up! well happy birthday a little early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Thao, too! And btw, Liviania, you have to change your banner: right now it says 2 19 year olds...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to change the banner at the end of the month. I don't want to giveaway when it switched/switches to twenty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy b-dayyy!!!

    i didn't know you were in university. that's cool. me too. :)

    I need to watch the trailer when i'm able to turn the sound on...meaning, nobody else is nearby. looks cool.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm in uni. Technically I'm a junior.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...