March 17, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Janet

Today's blogger is Janet Fox, who is also an author. Here's her blog. Her first YA novel, FAITHFUL, comes out in Spring 2010 and looks like it's going to be cute. It's set in the Gilded Age, which is different. (She also lives in College Station, for which I pity her. *mostly joking* College Station does have a Hastings, which is a total bonus.)

1. When is your birthday?


My birthday is June 17th.

2. When did you start your blog?

I started my blog 2 years ago but really got it going about 6 months ago.

3. What's your favorite month and why?

My favorite month is October.

4. What do you like about March?

I like March because I love forsythia.

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

I'm most excited about Lisa Greenwald's MY LIFE IN PINK AND GREEN, debuting on March 1.

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, another person who loves October, and I am also excited for My Life In Pink And Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liviania - hey guys! I was SO tired the night I wrote that post - I totally forgot to say that I love October because my first ever pub was a poem about Oct. - when I was in 3rd grade. True story.

    Yes, Gemini, meaning completely confused and yes - go Lisa!

    Thanks, Liviania - I hope you'll love Faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your debut novel ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Gemini too. Yay for loving October. Me too. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...