March 6, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Bookluver-Carol

Carol was also born in March, also started her blog in March, and is also celebrating on her blog, Bookluver-Carol's Reviews! Her festivities begin later this month since she's going on vacation.

Even stranger: we live very, very close to each other (but have never met).

1. When is your birthday?

March 18th. So if you'd like to give me a gift, feel free to! ;)

2. When did you start your blog?

March something. You see, I accidentally deleted the first few posts, but I think it was March 27th.

3. What's your favorite month and why?

My favorite month is March because it's my birth month. And because I get a week off for Spring Break! :)

4. What do you like about March?

That it's my birth month? Have I mentioned that my birthday is in March?

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

Willow by Julia Hoban, Love on Cue by Catherine Hapka, Chasing Blue by Jessica Burkhart, Dead Girl Dancing by L.J. Singleton, Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby, Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson, Beige by Cecil Castellucci, Brutal by Michael Harmon, Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan, and more!

Sorry, I couldn't choose just one!

4 comments:

  1. Yay it's up! Whoo! :)

    Thanks for interviewing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one who was born in March ^^
    I like your list of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love carol's blog and Happy March Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...