March 22, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Aryanna

This is the last mini-March interview, unless someone else responds to the survey. She writes A Maze of Books, so don't get lost while you're checking it out.

1. When is your birthday?

June 25th

2. When did you start your blog?

I think two weeks ago.

3. What is your favorite month and why?

My favorite month would have to be either June or December. June because it is the month of my birthday and December because it is Christmas time.

4. What do you like about March?

So many book releases this month. :)

5. What March release are you most excited about?

The Forest Of Hands And Teeth By: Carrie Ryan, City Of Glass By: Cassandra Clare, and Something, Maybe By: Elizabeth Scott.

8 comments:

  1. It has now been two months! I wrote those answers such a long time ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited about Something, Maybe too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree a lot of books came out this month! Pretty psyched...but that means my pile won't get any smaller any time soon :(

    P.S. for Liviania: I gave you an award! Thanks for being cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Something Maybe....and our birthdays are 4 days apart! Fun! I love Aryanna's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. March did have some awesome releases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...