March 1, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Cat

Welcome to my Mini-March interviews, where you get to learn about a fellow blogger! (What to participate? Go to the sidebar and read the post Calling all bloggers!)

First up is Cat from Beyond Books. She's been a loyal reader of In Bed With Books for awhile and I'm glad to have her here.

1. When is your birthday?
January 23 - you can guess the year. Heh.

2. When did you start your blog?
I "officially" started my book blog on July 19, 2007. But I had been posting book reviews on my personal blog Beyond Elsewhere for a while and that one started in 2004 (though I lost some archives and so it looks like that one started March 2005!). So I imported those book posts over sometime in the last year.

3. What's your favorite month and why?
October! I am a total Autumn girl. I have always loved the temperature, colours and smell of October. Well, in Eastern Canada that is.

4. What do you like about March?
At some point all this snow I drown in in the winter starts to melt. Generally after one more March storm though. And March seems to be the biggest month for a lot of my authors to release books!

5. What March book release are you most excited about?
Funny you should post this interview on the day I started a blog post about what I was waiting for in March! Great timing! I am really looking forward to the third Fablehaven book GRIP OF THE SHADOW PLAGUE to come out in paperback as well as CITY OF ASHES to come out in paperback. Those are already on my calendar!

7 comments:

  1. Good heavens! Did I really write this: "Book blog was "officially" started my book blog on July 19, 2007." Ack! That'll teach me to write while under the influence of cold medication!

    Can you please fix that sentence to "I 'officially' started my book blog on July 19, 2007." PLEASE??

    You'd think I'd learned to write from the back of cereal boxes. :)

    Thanks for letting me participate! I feel like I'm part of the cool kids now. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Cat's blog is a new one for me. Can't wait to see what other new blogs I find this month.

    Enjoy those March books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna check out Cat's blog, too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat's blog looks nice. Adding it to my blogroll ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow I feel so loved!! haha! I hope all this love came AFTER the edit of the weird sentence. Hee!

    I HEART Melissa Walker. :) She writes the best books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...