March 3, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Robbie

Robbie writes Boy With Books. He's also a March baby, so we're planning to do guest posts on each other's blogs. Look forward to it.

1. When is your birthday?

March 8!

2. When did you start your blog?

Last year after I got back from ALA Midwinter, but I moved it to wordpress in April.

3. What's your favorite month and why?

November. I like the weather, and I know that the holiday cheer is right around the corner.

4. What do you like about March?

My birthday! XD Seriously, knowing that the days get longer.

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

House of Night 5 Hunted, and that's all I can think of =P

4 comments:

  1. How about we write a blog for the 31st?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview. :)
    I need to read the House of Night books. I have yet too...

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...