March 4, 2009

Mini-March Interview with drey

Let's welcome drey of drey's library! She's a fairly new visitor to In Bed With Books but she's been here often enough that I recognize her name.

1. When is your birthday?

June 8th. I'm a Gemini, and sometimes it shows!!

2. When did you start your blog?

I started my first blog in May 2008 (drey's house). My book blog (drey's library) was born in November, when all the book/reading/giveaway posts were completely overwhelming my main blog!

3. What's your favorite month and why?

June, of course. Seriously, birthday aside, June is when summer's starting up, the skies are blue, the weather's warming up, and you know that there's 3 months of summer ahead of you. =)

4. What do you like about March?

My son was born in March. Other than that, there's not much to like. It's still cold, wet & rainy, muddy everywhere, and basically blah.

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

Book! Hmm... Well, here's a shoutout for Sheldon Rusch's Separated at Death - it's coming out in paperback in March. Ilona Andrews' Magic Strikes is coming out March 31st (according to Amazon). Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Raises Hell is coming out March 1st (I already have a copy, it's GOOD!). Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse #8, From Dead to Worse, is coming in paperback on March 31st (again, according to Amazon). Michelle Sagara West's The Hidden City is coming out in paperback on March 3rd (Amazon). So, lots of books to pick up!

4 comments:

  1. Great interview! I love hearing about new blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool interview! I agree June is a great month, it;s when my son will be born (unless he's early that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexa ~ June 8th!! June 8th!! =)

    Liviana - Thanks for the interview, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...