March 20, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Jena

Jena maintains two blogs: Far, Far Away and Muse Book Reviews. Unlike many of my guests, she's not a newbie.

1. When is your birthday?

12/23

2. When did you start your blog?


The end of 2006

3. What's your favorite month and why?

December, because I love the bustle and the decorations and December holds important days for me: anniversary, birthday, Christmas (which usually means family gatherings, which I love)

4. What do you like about March?

March means it's almost spring.

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

I don't even know what's being released in March.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for non-newbies. Newbies are cool, but it's nice to see some people who have been around for awhile. December IS a fun month. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. December is a great month, all the yummy cookies sure don't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...